By The Towbes Group, Inc.
A gem of a community in the heart of Ventura. Ralston Courtyards is an urban apartment community built with the needs of the professional in mind. The community pays special attention to today’s electronic requirements, with wireless throughout, all appliances furnished and enjoyable spaces for intimate conversations or personal times of rest and rejuvenation. Ralston Courtyards is close to everything that your lifestyle demands
Refrigerator with ice maker
Sparking Pool/Refreshing Spa
Picnic area with BBQ Grills
Assigned covered parking
Charging stations for electric/hybrid vehicles
Clubhouse with full kitchen
Entertainment room with flat screen TV
Internet Coffee lounge (Club 5525)
Ample walk-in closets with organizers
Custom built wood cabinets
Energy efficient natural gas stove
High speed internet access
Mirrored closet doors
By The Towbes Group, Inc.
Rancho Franciscan is the ideal choice for active seniors with the desire to live in the heart of America’s Riviera. Located just steps away from elegant shops, fine dining, entertainment and a variety of local and international businesses, Rancho Franciscan Apartments provides an oasis of natural beauty perfectly matched to the local flavor
By The Towbes Group, Inc.
Rancho Franciscan is the ideal choice for active seniors with the desire to live in the heart of America’s Riviera. Located just steps away from elegant shops, fine dining, entertainment and a variety of local and international businesses, Rancho Franciscan Apartments provides an oasis of natural beauty perfectly matched to the local flavor.
AVAILABLE JULY 15th, 2006!!!
Come home to the San Fernando Valley’s resort-style mini-estate that is yours to embrace.
Located So. of the blvd., it is just a stone’s throw to Old Town Calabasas, close to the Warner Center, Westfield & Promenade Malls, along with dining, entertainment & businesses. Only 1 block off the 101 fwy, or 1/2 block to bus transportation, it is only 30 minutes to the ocean or Hollywood.
A private gated entrance leads to this lovely 200 SF single turnkey guest unit with 3/4 bath, which steps out to the country club setting pool area, spa & Bar-B-Q. Limited cooking facilities include a small refrigerator, hotplate, microwave oven & coffeemaker. All utilities are paid, including cable TV, & DSL wireless. Fully furnished in tropical décor, it includes houseware, linens & TV/VCR. Sleeps four (one queen bed & one twin sofa bed). Pet friendly (sorry, no killer breeds).
A range of SHORT TERM RENTAL options are available with prices that are less
than a government per diem rate, making it perfect for extended stay business travelers, relocating employees, entertainment industry clients, & others seeking a cost-saving alternative to hotels or corporate housing chains.
Short term rental rates begin at $50 daily
Shown by appointment only.
120 Patterson Ave Santa Barbara, Ca 9311
By The Towbes Group, Inc.
Located in the center of it all. With easy freeway access, just minutes away from downtown Santa Barbara, Goleta and area entertainment, Patterson Place is a commuter’s dream. The outdoor enthusiast will delight in breathtaking mountain views, walking trails, and bicycle paths ready to take you to town, UCSB or the area’s finest beaches. Offering a relaxed environment surrounded by towering trees and manicured grounds, you will be proud to call Patterson Place Apartments your home.
The 120-unit senior housing complex is 100% smokefree, including the units.
Both independent living and assisted living care is offered.
Studios, 1 and 2 bedrooms available for rent. Sun room and Dining rooms in the main parlor and restaurant style dinning. Parking is available. Activities, scenic drives, socials, church on Sundays (to churches), movies, laundry, and cable.
Can you imagine living in Rock legend JIM MORRISON (“THE DOORS”) former home?
His private sanctuary where he wrote his poetry and played his music?
Sleeping in his bedroom? Now you can!
Month-to-month rental is available in this landmark building,
CHERI AMOUR, known globally amongst Doors fans as “JIM MORRISON’S LAST KNOWN U.S. RESIDENCE”
where he resided from 1970-March 1971, 4 months prior to going to Paris, where he reportedly died.
* West Hollywood, in the heart of the action
* The location choice for entertainment industry luminaries
*Wedged between Hollywood and Beverly Hills
* Walking distance to the famed Sunset Strip, known for its star-studded nightclubs
* Walking disance to Santa Monica Blvd, a leader in gay pride and culture
* Only minutes to the beach communities
* Only minutes to LAX airport
* One hour to Disneyland
* Charming, traditionally elegant villa estate reminiscent of the Golden Era of Hollywood, built in 1932.
* Private gated, fenced property
* 24/7 surveillance system
* Beautiful cobblestone courtyard patio
* Meditation Memorial garden
* Onsite coin laundry
* Two bedroom upper unit approximately 750 SF
* Private 1 1/4 bath.
* Main bathroom completed with shower, tub and linens.
* Only unit with private gated staircase
* Fully furnished turnkey in trendy decor with Jim Morrison posters throughout
* Comfortably sleeps up to 7
* Spacious master bedroom with luxurious California king bed overlooking courtyard area
* Second bedroom with twin daybed
* Spacious living room. Bonus queen size sofa bed can easily be used as a third bedroom.
* Entertainment equipment including cable ready TV/VCR/DVD and sterio system
* Complete fully equipped kitchen with housewares
* Formal diningroom set up for 4. Can easily be converted to a fourth bedroom.
* Water paid.
* DSL wirelss access
* No lease required. Home atmosphere with hotel style amenities in a comfomfortably furnished private
residence for one month stay or permanent residency.
NOTE: Month to month rental agreement with 30 day minimum stay required as per city code.
You may drive by the apartment building at any time for exterior viewing. Please do not disturb the residents. Address: 8214 W. Norton Avenue, West Hollywood, Ca 90046.
Located between Fountain and Santa Monica Ave.
X st: 1 1/2 blocks West of Crescent Heights.
The interior of Jim’s former unit will be shown by appointment only. Due to the overwhelming inquiries received on this rock ‘n roll home of distinction by fans and media, which has received International press coverage and has been featured on worldwide television and radio shows, we require:
* $10 per person tour fee OR
* $30 credit check fee.
You may rent the unit sight unseen or schedule an appointment to view the unit.
* Have no credit, good credit, or a co-signer
* Complete rental application
* Complete month to month rental agreement, which you may terminate at any time
* Pay negotiable security deposit
* Pay first month’s rent in advance
* Cashiers or personal check (restrictions apply)
* Paypal (service fee included)
Phone: (818)225-5347 daily after 10:00 AM daily
To learn more, go to: MYSPACE.COM/CHERI WOODS
AVAILABLE JULY 1ST, 2006 WILL GO FAST!
Landmark West Hollywood bldg. wedged between Hlwd. & Bev. Hills, within walking distance to the famed Sunset Strip, only minutes to the beach communities & airport, & the location choice of entertainment industry luminaries.
This exquisite fully furnished upper 2 bedroom/1 + 1/4 bath apt. comfortably sleeps seven. Decorated in trendy décor, it offers:
~ spacious master bedroom w/luxurious CA King Bed w/complete bedding
~ 2nd bedroom w/twin daybed & complete bedding
~ Spacious living room w/bonus queen sofa bed & bedding, courtyard view, and
combination TV/VCR/DVD & stereo
~ Complete fully equipped kitchen outfitted complete w/housewares
~ Formal dining room set up for 4
~ Main bathroom complete w/shower, tub & linens
~ Onsite coin laundry
~ Beautiful courtyard patio
~ Meditation memorial garden
Rent: $ 2,000/month INCLUDES WATER,
Will only consider tenant with good credit and proof of income.