Own laundry room with washer & dryer,
Four unit building, 1920’s Spanish-style castle. Seismic retrofit and remodeled. Spacious with 9-ft. ceilings, large living room & dining room, big eat-in kitchen with breakfast nook, large bedrooms. Built-in linen closet in hall. New laminate flooring, tile floor in kitchen.
Minutes away from 10 fwy or Metro Expo line.
AVAILABLE JULY 1ST, 2006 WILL GO FAST!
Landmark West Hollywood bldg. wedged between Hlwd. & Bev. Hills, within walking distance to the famed Sunset Strip, only minutes to the beach communities & airport, & the location choice of entertainment industry luminaries.
This exquisite fully furnished upper 2 bedroom/1 + 1/4 bath apt. comfortably sleeps seven. Decorated in trendy décor, it offers:
~ spacious master bedroom w/luxurious CA King Bed w/complete bedding
~ 2nd bedroom w/twin daybed & complete bedding
~ Spacious living room w/bonus queen sofa bed & bedding, courtyard view, and
combination TV/VCR/DVD & stereo
~ Complete fully equipped kitchen outfitted complete w/housewares
~ Formal dining room set up for 4
~ Main bathroom complete w/shower, tub & linens
~ Onsite coin laundry
~ Beautiful courtyard patio
~ Meditation memorial garden
Rent: $ 2,000/month INCLUDES WATER,
Will only consider tenant with good credit and proof of income.
Can you imagine living in Rock legend JIM MORRISON (“THE DOORS”) former home?
His private sanctuary where he wrote his poetry and played his music?
Sleeping in his bedroom? Now you can!
Month-to-month rental is available in this landmark building,
CHERI AMOUR, known globally amongst Doors fans as “JIM MORRISON’S LAST KNOWN U.S. RESIDENCE”
where he resided from 1970-March 1971, 4 months prior to going to Paris, where he reportedly died.
* West Hollywood, in the heart of the action
* The location choice for entertainment industry luminaries
*Wedged between Hollywood and Beverly Hills
* Walking distance to the famed Sunset Strip, known for its star-studded nightclubs
* Walking disance to Santa Monica Blvd, a leader in gay pride and culture
* Only minutes to the beach communities
* Only minutes to LAX airport
* One hour to Disneyland
* Charming, traditionally elegant villa estate reminiscent of the Golden Era of Hollywood, built in 1932.
* Private gated, fenced property
* 24/7 surveillance system
* Beautiful cobblestone courtyard patio
* Meditation Memorial garden
* Onsite coin laundry
* Two bedroom upper unit approximately 750 SF
* Private 1 1/4 bath.
* Main bathroom completed with shower, tub and linens.
* Only unit with private gated staircase
* Fully furnished turnkey in trendy decor with Jim Morrison posters throughout
* Comfortably sleeps up to 7
* Spacious master bedroom with luxurious California king bed overlooking courtyard area
* Second bedroom with twin daybed
* Spacious living room. Bonus queen size sofa bed can easily be used as a third bedroom.
* Entertainment equipment including cable ready TV/VCR/DVD and sterio system
* Complete fully equipped kitchen with housewares
* Formal diningroom set up for 4. Can easily be converted to a fourth bedroom.
* Water paid.
* DSL wirelss access
* No lease required. Home atmosphere with hotel style amenities in a comfomfortably furnished private
residence for one month stay or permanent residency.
NOTE: Month to month rental agreement with 30 day minimum stay required as per city code.
You may drive by the apartment building at any time for exterior viewing. Please do not disturb the residents. Address: 8214 W. Norton Avenue, West Hollywood, Ca 90046.
Located between Fountain and Santa Monica Ave.
X st: 1 1/2 blocks West of Crescent Heights.
The interior of Jim’s former unit will be shown by appointment only. Due to the overwhelming inquiries received on this rock ‘n roll home of distinction by fans and media, which has received International press coverage and has been featured on worldwide television and radio shows, we require:
* $10 per person tour fee OR
* $30 credit check fee.
You may rent the unit sight unseen or schedule an appointment to view the unit.
* Have no credit, good credit, or a co-signer
* Complete rental application
* Complete month to month rental agreement, which you may terminate at any time
* Pay negotiable security deposit
* Pay first month’s rent in advance
* Cashiers or personal check (restrictions apply)
* Paypal (service fee included)
Phone: (818)225-5347 daily after 10:00 AM daily
To learn more, go to: MYSPACE.COM/CHERI WOODS
A single room occupancy apartment complex located in downtown Los Angeles and operated by Volunteers of America. All 270 units and common areas are smokefree, there is a designated outdoor smoking area.
Downstairs One Bedroom/One Bath unit for rent. Has a large living room, separate dining room and laundry room with washer and dryer hook ups. This unit is unfurnished, painted throughout, new carpet and vertical blinds on windows, walk-in closets and ceiling fan in the bedroom.